Inscriptio is a fast and reliable CD & DVD recording tool accessible to all users whether accustomed to this type of software or not. Besides simplifying the process of burning data and audio files, the options and features offered by the program also deliver a better overall performance.
Installing Inscriptio doesn’t take longer than saying its name out loud a few times and speed is preserved as one of the program’s main qualities when performing its tasks.
Burning data and audio files and managing the burning process altogether is partly an easy job due to an interface with a high degree of both usability and configurability.
Inscriptio is a handy application that helps you save all your collections of music, movies, games or documents safely on CDs or DVDs. The app bundles drag and drop features support for dual-layer DVD and also disc images. Additionally, rewritable discs are supported as well as copies on the fly recording.
Inscriptio offers the following features:
- Sets custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and allows recording to physical discs but also as disc images;
- Support for dual-layer DVDs;
- Enables creation of direct disc copies, on the fly or by using a temporary disc image;
- Disc images recording (ISO and BIN/CUE);
- Reading and saving of audio and data tracks to files (wav,wma, mp3 and .iso);
- Erasing of rewritable discs with multiple ways to do it;
- Shows extended disc data;
- Scanning for errors;
- Scanning of the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collects info concerning their capabilities;
- Drag and drop features;
- Integration with IE;
- Various project view layouts for numerous modes of projects to simplify the user’s task;
- Opening and editing of already saved projects;
Note: Inscriptio is free of charge and free of malicious code! The program is 100% safe to download and use!